6 HVAC Facts – You Didn’t Know
- HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Nine out of ten HVAC system failures are caused by dirt and dust
- Clean systems restore capacity and lessen running time. Translation: Savings on monthly heating and cooling bills
- A build up of .042 inches of dirt on a heating and cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of twenty one percent (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Fifty percent of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted air. (American College of Allergists)
- One out of every six people who suffer from allergies does so because of a direct relationship to the fungi and bacteria in the duct system.
No Replies to "6 HVAC Facts – You Didn't Know"